To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays (April 14)

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading.

She asks you to do the following:

Grab your current read. Let the book fall open to a random page. Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page. You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given! Please avoid spoilers!

I knew the only way I could operate Touch A Life without completely losing my mind with worry was to ensure that we always had a cushion. The stakes were too high to risk running out of money. Not paying the bills for those thirty kids in Vietnam meant they'd end up back on the street.
pg. 133 Jantsen's Gift by Pam Cope

I just started this book and so far I like it. Heart wrenching and personal, Pam is someone who you could definitely sit down and chat with over a cup of coffee. Look for my review in the next week or so.
So what are you teasing me with today?

7 comments:

Wendi said...

This sounds like an amazing story - thanks for the teaser!

Here's my Teaser from The Red Leather Diary! ~ Wendi

Darlene said...

You picked a good teaser Jen. I should be getting this book soon too. I look forward to your thoughts on it.

Jenny King said...

That is a good teaser! I like the sound of that one!

Nice name by the way ;)

Nise' said...

Good teaser. Looking forward to your thoughts on this book.

Anonymous said...

hmmm, that looks like something I would like.

I'm about to start A Crime So Monstrous about the modern day slave trade. The opening statistic is that there are actually more people in slavery today than ever before, it's just so much more hidden now that no one sees it.

Sarah Eliza @ devastateboredom said...

No Lost post this week?? I've kept checking back for your thoughts, but nothing! Alas! ;P Hope you're doing well, see you around!

Desert Rose said...

Sounds interesting :)

BTW, I wanted to pass by to let you know you have an award waiting for you :) please pick it up here ..

http://desertrosebooklogue.blogspot.com/2009/04/super-comments-award-you-dont-say.html

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)