To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spooky scary....

Stumbled across this book today in a newsletter from Little, Brown School (division of Hachette)

This is a YA book that according to the description:

The Devouring is an engrossing tale of terror that will have you wondering: what if your worst fears became your living nightmare?

This is a link to the full scoop.
I am so adding this to my neverending TBR.

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Yikes! Ok, that does sound extra scary but I bet I'd like it too.

Sneaky Momma said...

Sounds like an interesting read...
Just checking to see if you figured out your header. :)

Amy said...

I do have this one in my TBR pile. :)

chartroose said...

I want to read it too! So many teen reads are great now, don't you think? I wonder what happened...

The Bookworm said...

wow, it does sound really good ;)
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)