To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Some random thoughts on a Saturday night

The last part of the week was really busy for me, hence no blogging or reviewing. Work has been insanely busy with a big project that must be turned around in 30 days. AHHH! As my boss goes crazy, dragging us along for the ride on the crazy train.
So, I apologize for no content. I hope to write some reviews tomorrow and get them up during the week. Definitely doable. As for the remainder of my exciting Saturday night, there is some knitting and book reading to be done.
Enjoy your evening folks :)