To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Premio Dardos Award


DeSeRt RoSe BoOkLoGue has graciously given me this award, and I am very honored to receive it. I may not be one of the "in" kids, but I try to provide good book reviews, and other miscellaneous information for others to read. I enjoy sharing my views on topics, discussing my favorite TV shows, finding out what you, my readers, have to say.

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.
The rules to follow are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Firstly, I pass this right back to DeSeRt RoSe BoOkLoGuE. She is an excellent blogger. As far as the other 14 go, I find it very hard to choose. I enjoy and learn things from all the blogs I read. I have met many wonderful people, and made some great friends.
Therefore, this award goes to all of you book bloggers who enjoy the sense of community we have and strive to perpetuate the friendly atmosphere.
You guys are the best!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have an award for you on my blog. Please stop by and pick it up. :)

http://kairililysbookblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/you-dont-say-award.html

Dawn - She is Too Fond of Books said...

Congrats on your award! Yes, there is a GREAT spirit of community among book bloggers!

Tudor Daughter said...

Congratulations!!! Well deserved!

Jenny Girl said...

Thank you so much everyone :)

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)