To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Teaser Tuesday (April 7)

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading.


She asks you to do the following:


Grab your current read. Let the book fall open to a random page. Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page. You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given! Please avoid spoilers!



"Painted--played piano--read Baudelaire--and saw Manny. But I couldn't resist thinking about that girl--!
Invited that girl--Pearl is her name--to tea next Thursday afternoon--I hope I'm not disappointed--with her voice, I shouldn't be."
pg. 173 The Red Leather Diary by Lily Koppel




Very interesting book so far!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, consider me teased! I look forward to hearing more :)

JoAnn said...

I read this book last year and loved it!

Sunny said...

Oh! Interesting teaser!!

Jo-Jo said...

Oh that's a great teaser!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Interesting teaser!

Unknown said...

Oooh, good teaser! Gentleman or lady narrator? I cannot tell...

Darlene said...

Good teaser. I'll be reading that one soon for a chat with Book Club Girl. Is that what you're reading it for?

The Bookworm said...

happy reading, nice teaser :)
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Sarah Eliza @ devastateboredom said...

Hey nice! I like this idea... maybe I'll just have to check out that book too...

Kerri said...

I've been thinking about reading this one. I need a red book for my colorful reading challenge. I'll watch for your review.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)