To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Monday, April 6, 2009

Musing Monday (April 6)

Musing Monday is hosted by Rebecca from Just One more Page. Today's musing is the following:



As a follow up to last week's question, Joseph asked how you keep track of your tbr list. Do you have a paper list or on your computer? Do you take it with you when you go shopping? How do you decide what gets added to it?


Great question. I have a paper TBR and an electronic TBR on Good Reads. Unfortunately, they are not exactly the same. I tend to add things to both, which is not a great idea. I should keep one and stick with it. The paper one I keep in a folder in my tote bag I carry to work. That's when I usually go to the bookstore or library, on my lunch. And just because I have my list with me, doesn't mean I stick to it. Pretty book covers tend to distract me, and more than once I have visited the library with a list, and come home with entirely different books.
I add any books I want to read, or need to read for challenges. Also, all of these wonderful books I read about on all your blogs. I mean it when I say added to my TBR.
Thanks guys :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I admit that I'm guilty of being distracted by pretty covers too. When I go to the bookstore I'm pretty much in "my zone" and who knows what I'll pick out!

Nise' said...

I have got to get one system and stick with it as well.

Wendi said...

I've tried a few different systems, and can't seem to keep anything going for very long because I just don't have the time to keep my list current! :)

Thanks for stopping by Thingers last week! I've got the post up for this week, have you seen the new customizable widgets on LT? ~ Wendi

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)