1. Books - Now I know that is obvious, but any one who knows me, knows I love books. As soon as I could read, my head was buried in a book. My all time favorite is Pride and Prejudice.
I know this is the DVD cover, but it's Colin Firth people. The ultimate Mr. Darcy.
2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Normally T.V. is all about entertainment for me. However, this show made me become emotionally vested in its characters. Maybe, it's the growing up differently than others, or having to become an adult much earlier in life. The loss of a true love and or friend. This show captured everything. The actors were fabulous, and the writing was witty and on point. There was always at least one great one-liner per episode. You must at least check out one episode called "Hush" it is 95% silent. You will not be disappointed.
3. Bond... James Bond - Hot, sexy, and saving the world. How could you not love a spy? I owe my love of these movies to my father. These are a favorite of his as well, and whenever one was on T.V. we watched it together. It's amazing how these movies have changed over time. Now with Daniel Craig they are much edgier, and more adult. A reinvention, if you will, but a good one.
Sean Connery my # 1
Followed closely by my # 2 Pierce Brosnan
4. The Beach - The sea air and the sand between my toes just makes me feel good. I could look at this all day...
This is Hapuna beach in Hawaii
6. Balls of yarn - Well, I love to knit, and nothing could make me happier than soft balls of yarn in beautiful colors. The squishiness, softness, and fell of yarn is very comforting to me.
7. Bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches - On a bagel or a roll, these are delicious and easy to make. A staple during my college years, these are tasty little sandwiches. Crispy bacon, soft scrambled eggs, and melty cheese...yummy!
9. Billy Joel - The Piano Man. He puts on some of the greatest concerts I have ever been to. Clapping, dancing and singing in the aisles. His songs have been the soundtrack to some of the best times of my life as well. Lots of memories. Hard to pick a favorite, but Captain Jack is one of them.
10. Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, Virginia - Excellent theme park, based on European coutries with accompanying thrill rides, like the Loch Ness Monster roller coaster in Scotland. My Dad (Mr. Griswold) took us here on vacation and we had a blast. Even though he was afraid of heights, he would still take me on the roller coasters. To hear him scream like me was awesome, becasue it made me less afraid. if that makes any sense. Good food and a nice place to take the family. Very clean too.