To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Reading Resolutions Challenge



The other day I discussed how I stunk up my own challenge.  I also said I may revisit the challenge and indeed I am.  I believe in a glass half full and always trying to do your best.  Therefore I believe in trying to meet those reading and blogging goals which I set for myself last year, but didn't accomplish.


You are free to join along with if you choose.  Just post a link to your personal reading goals page in your comment.  If you don't want to join that's cool too.  You know me, I'm easy.

So here are the details:

*As the name implies, the 2011 Reading Resolutions Challenge, is basically new year's resolutions for your reading. They can be anything you would like to accomplish in the coming year in the realm of reading, book blogging, or perhaps personal growth.

*Create your personal reading resolutions for the upcoming year in a post and link to it in the comments. If you don't have a blog, that's cool too. Post your resolutions and updates in the comments of this post
Make sure to link back to this page so others can visit your pages and blogs.

*Get started on your resolutions! Each quarter, starting around April 1st, I'll have a post to check-in and see how everyone is doing. Kind of as a reminder to you to check your own progress.

*Challenge runs from January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010.

And again, just like last time, there is no pressure or consequences with this challenge. I view it more as a personal challenge I can grow from.



 

I am an Amazon Associate.