To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Friend Amy's Book Challenge 2009


Amy from My Friend Amy is hosting this book challenge.
There were two options:

1) The first option is to simply buy one book and read it. The book you buy and read should be a book you have chosen for yourself for pleasure. It should not be work related and books read to your children do not count.

2) The second option is to buy one book a month and read it. I am asking that those of you who will probably already have one book read by January 2 choose this option. Books can be on your other challenge lists, it is only necessary that you buy them and read them!

I am going with option two as of March. I just joined a book club, and I will have to buy a book per month, so this fits. Wish me luck :)

List of books I have bought:
  • March: The Girl's Guide to Hunting and Fishing by Melissa Bank (review)

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)