To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What's up Wednesday?



Hello Everyone!  Hope this finds you all fine and doing well early in 2012.  I really meant to post this earlier but the day just got away from me.  You know it’s that work thing.  The last few weeks, I have been trying to clean up for 2012; write those old reviews, organize things, plan what to do for 2012.  The next several book reviews will be ones that have been hanging since last year.  I’ve also decided not to do that wrap up of DNF books from last year, because do really want to hear about that?  I didn’t finish the book because it wasn’t for me, for whatever reason.  We have all done it.  You know how these things happen.  So why rehash that.

On the reading front, things are going pretty well.  Currently, I am participating in a yearlong read-a-long of Middlemarch hosted by dovegreyreader at dovegreyreaderscribbles.  She is from Devonshire in the U.K. and her blog is quite interesting.  You should check it out and if you’re interested in the read-a-long, search for posts labeled Team Middlemarch.  We are reading it according to how the original work was published in 1871.  There are 8 parts and the first one, titled Miss Brooke, was published December 1, 1871.  This section should be completed by January 22, 2012, for discussion purposes.  If you so choose.  Here’s the link to the post kicking things off.  The post is also chock full of information about Middlemarch.  I really liked Miss Brooke and didn’t take me that long to read it.

In non-reading news, I will also start posting bits and pieces about fitness every other Friday.  I plan on calling it Fitness Friday, because you know, it’s got to rhyme.  Many people have said how they want to get moving, lose weight, stay on track, whatever, so I figured I would try and help out or assist.  I am by no means a fitness guru, but I do the best I can, and I love to share information.   The first post will be this Friday.  (Ha! And I said I wanted to simplify my life.)

Well I think I’ve chatted enough today.  What do you all have going on?  Hope your day is wonderful and your books are fab J


© Jenny Girl - 2012 "All Rights Reserved"