To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What's Wednesday?





What’s up Wednesday is a weekly catch up event. I discuss anything that’s on my mind, or what may be happening in my life. It’s my take on “me time”. Feel free to join along in the comments or leave a link to your What’s up Wednesday post.

Weekly?  I have fallen off the wagon!  Gotta fix that for future posts.  Apologies for the late post.  I meant to do at work today, but had to empty my desk for exterminations being done overnight at the office.  Lets just say I quite a bit of flare on my desk, not to mention files and papers.  It's quite sad really.
Anyway, today is about knitting.  Yea!

First up is the SFBB, stupid effing baby blanket.  Why might you ask?  Well I am a selfish knitter, who likes to knit for themselves, and I don't mind the occasional project for others.  However, when one "expects" a blanket, and feels entitled, I get a little miffed.  A blanket is a big time commitment, and not an easy task, as you can see...


It won't cover the bed but it's good for the crib, car seat or carriage.  She was super appreciative, but I am  not a fan of blankets.  I also made her a bunny, because she wouldn't shut up about the last one I made for her son.  I ended up having the perfect yarn and it was a super fast project, so I didn't mind.


He is cute isn't he?  And his face came out nicely too.  I suck at faces.  All in all they were a hit at the shower, and the mother to be teared up so in the end,  I was happy to make her happy.  Even if I grumbled along the way :)