To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Teaser Tuesday (Nov. 3)


Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Miz B from Should Be Reading.
The rules are as follows:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"Was this surge of lust real or was she suffering an acute attack of auction-fever? Poppy didn't know and didn't care. She just wanted to do it again."
pg. 175, Perfect Timing by Jill Mansell

Click here for more teasers.

11 comments:

Jo-Jo said...

Oh that made me laugh! I'm wondering what it is that she wants to do again! lol

Anonymous said...

I had auction fever a few months ago when I found a bunch of screenplays online going for cheap. That's where the latest stack of them came from. Seems like a funny teaser, but it can be a fine line between funny and serious when compulsion/addiction comes on the scene.

Marce said...

I giggled out loud on that one, refreshing teaser.

Here is mine.
http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2009/11/teaser-tuesday.html

Anonymous said...

Great teaser. Sounds like a fun book.

Stormi said...

Great teaser! I have this book and I need to start reading..sounds like it could be interesting.

Here is mine:

http://writesthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/11/teaser-tuesdays-is-hosted-by-mizb-at.html

BurtonReview said...

Lust and Auction are NOT Two words I would have put together!
My teaser is up at The Burton Review

Jennifer said...

Fun teaser! I have this book queued to read this week. My teaser is here: http://www.rundpinne.com/2009/11/green-teaser-tuesdays.html

Allie ~ Hist-Fic Chick said...

An "acute attack of auction-fever" - HAH!

Good teaser, I haven't heard of this book but it sounds like a fun read! :)

Staci said...

Do it again Poppy!!! I laughed at this teaser!!

Lucy said...

I can only guess what she wants to do again...Im probably way off though! Great teaser:)

Heather said...

Sounds like a fun read. Thanks for visiting!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)