To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Teaser Tuesday (Nov. 24)


Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Miz B from Should Be Reading.
The rules are as follows:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

I have two again this week.

"Come on. There must be an evil overlord. Where there's a princess, there's always an evil overlord or, like, a witch or dragon or something."
pg. 37 Defenders of the Scroll written by Shiraz

"What?"
"Either you answer me, or I get to kiss you. That's the bargain. You choose."

pg. 97 My Unfair Lady (ARC) Kathryne Kennedy

For more teasers stop by here.

8 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

I like the first one, really wanna read it :D

MissSusie said...

Hmm two more for the TBR pile!
here's mine

Jo-Jo said...

hmmm...depending upon the situation I just may not answer him! Great teasers this week.

Alayne said...

I like the first one too! Haha.
Alayne
http://thecrowdedleaf.wordpress.com/

Marce said...

Ohhh I loved both of your teasers today, very nice.

Here is mine.

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2009/11/teaser-tuesday-pact-jodi-picoult.html

Staci said...

I loved both of them!! The first one was very cute!

Missy B. said...

Very fun teasers this week! :)

Nise' said...

Both of the teaser have my interest. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)