To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Sunday, November 29, 2009

2010 Library Challenge


This challenge is hosted by the incomparable J.Kaye of J.Kaye's Book Blog. I participated in 2009, and I love my library. This one is a no brainer for me. Here is the home page for the challenge.

The rules are as follows:

1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

2. There are four levels. I am doing The Mini – Check out and read 25 library books.

3. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Young Reader – any book as long as it is checked out from the library count. Checked out like with a library card, not purchased at a library sale.

4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.

5. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.

6. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.

I'm shooting for the mini, but anything is possible.

Come join us here.

And post reviews here.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) The Secret History of the Pink Carnation




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge. I am so glad you decided to take the plunge. It’s going to be a fun year. I can just feel it.

Teddyree said...

Yay glad you joined this one!

Jenny Girl said...

I love my library how could I not join :) The next itme I go to the main branch I will try and take some pics.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)