To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays

I have seen this around several book blogs and find it intriguing. I did some investigating and reading of other teasers, and found the source, MizB from Should be Reading.
These are the parameters:

  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 & 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

    • Here is my Teaser Tuesday:

      I was determined to find a way to gentley persuade her to take a more active role in her relationship with her husband. This might prove more difficult than uncovering the identity of my mysterious admirer.
      pg. 101 from A Poisoned Sesaon by Tasha Alexander

      7 comments:

      Darlene said...

      This sounds intriguing. I'd be interested in seeing your review on it.

      I just noticed you like knitting-so do I!

      Jenny Girl said...

      Thanks for the comment!
      I love knitting as much as I love books, which is probably why it takes me a little longer to finish things.

      Wendi said...

      Hi Jenny! Great teaser - is this a regency type book?

      I also love reading and knitting . . . and crocheting, and just about any craft! Just finding the time is very hard with a 2 year old!

      :) Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

      Anonymous said...

      Sounds like whoever is speaking in your teaser is a bit of a busy-body and up for a challenge.

      Is this your first teaser? I think I've visited your blog before, the ribbons seem so familiar (pretty)...

      Jenny Girl said...

      Wendi - Thanks for the comment. No, its a Victorian era book. I didn't realize that knitters were heavy into reading books as well. A 2yr old? God bless you, I don't know how you find the time :)

      Wanda - Hi and thanks for commenting. This character definitely puts her nose where it doesn't belong and loves a challenge! The ribbons are a free background from cutest blog on the block.

      Nise' said...

      Cool! Looking for recommendations for the victorian challenge.

      Jo-Jo said...

      Hmmm... Sounds very interesting. Thanks for the teaser!

      Post a Comment

      Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
      I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)