To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We have a winner!


Congratulations to Stacybuckeye

for winning a copy of A Worthy Legacy by Tomi Akinyanmi. I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I did.


Thank you to all who entered and to Tomi for both my review and giveaway copy. I wish her much luck and success in her writing career.


Happy Reading everyone!

3 comments:

Jo-Jo said...

Congratulations Stacy!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks so much for picking me :)

Carrie K. said...

Congrats, Stacy!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)