1. Mention who tagged you.
2. List six unimportant things that make you happy.
3. Tag six more blogs, then go and comment on their blogs. Let them know that they have been challenged, and invite them to play along.
- A good cup of coffee. For me, there is nothing like a good cup of coffee, any time of the day. I love the aroma when the beans are freshly ground, and also when it's brewing. My favorite coffee is Kona coffee from Hawaii. Hubby and I were there for two glorious weeks in November. We certainly became quite accustomed to having Kona coffee available 24/7. Here is a picture of a coffee farm we visited.
- Cuddling with my hubby, doggie or both. It just makes me feel so happy and loved :) Besides, they are my family. Hubby is a private person, so no photos, and I love this one of Lucky.
- Hanging out with friends in our back yard or at lunch with my knitting buddies. I always have a good time with either group and am always laughing about something.
- Finishing a project at work. I know that may sound corny or cheesy, but the projects at work tend to drag on for quite some time. We're talking months here people. Therefore, when I can finish one and put the files away, the sense of accomplishment and finality makes me very happy.
- My alone time. I love my hubby, but I also enjoy my alone time. I've always been very comfortable spending time by myself, whether it's knitting or reading or just sitting at the park. You are your own best friend.
- Knowing that some day I will retire to Hawaii. I know this sounds like a pipe dream, and impossible, but I've done the research, and it is quite possible. Provided neither my husband or myself have a serious chronic condition or illness, it is definitely doable. Heck, I would move there tomorrow if I could, but we can't leave our parents. Believe me, we have thought about it. So someday, I'll be blogging from the Big Island.
Now on to the tagging part. I tag the following blogs:
Sunny from That Book Addiction
Cathy from Kittling:Books
Kaye from Pudgy Penguin Perusals
Blodeuedd from Book girl of Mur-y-Castell
Dolleygurl from The Maiden's Court
Please don't feel pressured to do this. This meme made me ponder about things and I only tagged some people because I thought they might like something like that.
If I didn't tag you, feel free to do this on your own and come back with your link. It's always fun to learn things about your friends :)