J. Kaye is running this challenge that I must absolutely join.
I love my local library. People who know me, know I can't walk by my library without going in to get a book. Books are my drug of choice. So this challenge is a no brainer for me.
Since I have some books at home I promised myself I would read, I will only be doing the 12 challenge. I probably go over that number anyway.
I will maintain my list below:
- I Capture the Castle, Dodie Smith (review)
- Skeletons at the Feast, Chris Bohjalian ( review)
- A Poisoned Season, Tasha Alexander (review)
- Shadows and Strongholds, Elizabeth Chadwick (review)
- The Moon Opera, Bi Feiyu (review)
- Brida, Paul Coelho (review)
- Mistress of the Art of Death, Ariana Franklin (review)
- Madame Serpent, Jean Plaidy (review)
- Hotel Transylvania, Chelsea Quinn Yarbo (review)
- Wicked Lovely, Melissa Marr (review)
- Marked, by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast (review)
- Indiscretions of the Queen, by Jean Plaidy (review)
- The Awakening and Other Short Stories, by Kate Chopin (review)
3/28: Apparently I never published this post. Whoops!
6/9: I said I would read 12, I'm there now and I have 4 more books from the library to go. Yea!