To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Surviving a Crisis

Since I am both a knitter and book reader, this article is relevant. It is a book excerpt and very interesting:
What it takes to survive a crisis

I can already hear my hubby saying, "I told you those needles were dangerous."
You should know I trip and fall quite often. I'm a little klutzy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great story! Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)