- Reading books - Is this too obvious? Books are my version of crack, and I love going to bookstores and libraries. I love the smell of new books. Oh, some of you know what this is...don't lie. It will be our little secret :)
- Knitting - The people, the yarn, the community(mostly on-line), everything about it. I have met some really wonderful people, and have made long lasting friendships through knitting. Besides, knitting calms me down so I don't flip out on others. It's very meditative.
- Beautiful spring or fall days - These are my two favorite seasons. I guess because these signal a change from harsh seasons, the cold of winter to the beauty of spring. the crispness in the air when that first fall weekend arrives, and the smells of pumpkin and spice.
- Spending time with family and friends - Whether for coffee, sitting out in the yard, laughing with my mom, talking sports with my dad, knitting with friends, whatever the activity is, it makes me happy to be with them.
- Hot fudge sundaes - There I said it!
- My husband - Last but certainly not least. He may drive me crazy from time to time, but at the end of the day, he is my best friend and lover. We have complete honesty and trust, and actually like each other. Not many couples can say that you know. He is my baby, through good and bad.
Now it's time to pass this along. Hmmm this is tough, and I'm new to the book blogging community, but I'll tag the following peeps:
These are some very interesting blogs so I urge you to check them out. And for those whom I've tagged, please don't feel obligated to do this. I just wanted to spread some love around :)