To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Anti-Valentine's Day Contest


Breezing Through Books are having an anti-valentine's day contest. And I agree with their sentiment. Romance and love are good on any day of the year, and should be celebrated more often. What's with this one day thing? So to celebrate, they are giving away 3 romance books. Go check them out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jenny, If you'd like to participate in the 10 favorite things... meme I posted about on Friday, I'm assigning you the letter "B." Happy Monday!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)