To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Suddenly Sunday: Not much going on here



Hi ya!  How are you this fine Sunday?  Hope you are all well and warm.  It's been Arctic here in Philly, and enough is enough I say.

Not much going on with me lately.  Busy with work, reading some good books, and doing a lot of knitting.  I should be doing work on the weekends, but I'm so tired form being busy during the week, I just sit and knit and veg out.  Watching lots of crappy TV too.  More like background noise really.
Although, I have been keeping up with Downton Abbey season 3 (episodes available online at Masterpiece Theater).  I've been enjoying it, but the last episode started to wear on me a bit.  When will Bates get justice?  When will the Crawleys come round to economizing?  Has Edith finally found herself?  Oh Ethel!  My heart does break for you.  I do lose sense of time when I watch this show.

The other thing I have to share is knitting.  The first thing is my sweater for Kona, who celebrates her one year anniversary with us this week.  Yea Kona!

UntitledUntitled


Isn't she such a great model?  She would wear this all day long if she could, especially with this cold weather.
And for me I made a beret from left over yarn from a previous project:

UntitledUntitled

This was done for the Use It or Lose It (UILI) challenge on Ravelry (Ravelry link) from the Stash and Burn podcast.  Basically, any yarn that you have been holding onto in your stash, for whatever reason, it's time to use it or lose it.  No hard and fast rules, but like Mt. TBR and finally reading those books, UILI is all about finally knitting that yarn you've been hanging onto for a while.  So you can be sure there will be more of these projects coming your way.

That's all I have for this week.  don't forget you still have time left to enter my January 2013 Culling of the Book Shelves contest, if you are so inclined.  Until next time, happy reading and hope your week is fantastic!  :)

© Jenny Girl - 2013 "All Rights Reserved"