To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

It's my Birthday! Throw your hands up!


Today is the big day….I turned 40.  And I’m ok with it.  I know this number comes with all kinds of trappings and comments, but seriously, its all good. I just can’t quit believe that is my age.  Where the heck does the time go?  I remember my parents turning 40, and thinking what’s the big deal?  They are still young.

I've never been one to freak out about my age, although 35 was a doozy for some reason.  When I was younger I was always lying about my age.  When I was 13 I said I was 16, so much so that my friends, who were older, actually thought I was 16.  HA!  Then there are the years I said I was 21 to get into a club.  I’m sure there are some of you that can relate J

I've gotten a lot of clarity over the past few years, so 40 is no big deal to me.  I will still be crazy, goofy, and loud until the day I die, no matter what my age may be.  Since I never post many pics of myself,  I thought I would provide a few of me through the years to celebrate this big occasion.


It's baby Jenny!

High School Senior Jenny.  Love the 80's spiral perm hair!!
Right around 30.










 



Me today on my 40th birthday!


Here's to hoping my 50th will be celebrated in the islands of Aloha!

© Jenny Girl - 2013 "All Rights Reserved"