To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Monday, March 15, 2010

Musing Monday


Musing Monday is hosted by Rebecca from Just One More Page.
Today she asks the following:

Do you have a favourite picture book, either from your own childhood, or reading to you children?

My first musing of 2010 and at first glance I would have to say no. I don't have kids and can't remember picture books from my childhood. I did recently look at a photo book of Versailles palace. Would that count? That book was fabulous. The rooms are just breath taking. The opulence and expenses is mind bending. No wonder the peasants were pissed when they stormed the palace.

For more musings stop by here.

What about you? What's your answer?

7 comments:

caite said...

Well, Happy Musing!

Personally, I seem to have blocked out most of my childhood. Except one collection of fairy tales, name unknown, I can't remember being read anything.
Maybe why I learned to read at an early age. :-)

Debbie said...

We belonged to the Dr. Seuss bookclub and my mom saved all those books and gave them to me last summer...when I turned 50! Holy cow. There were a lot I didn't remember too.

Lori said...

I don't remember much about any picture books in my childhood. Here'smine

Staci said...

I don't remember one....I'm too old my brain can't keep those memories any longer!!

Anonymous said...

That's so funny about Versailles. Jason and I are headed to France in May and I told him that was the one day trip from Paris I wanted to take. And I just told him this last night :)

Irene said...

Love your version of a picture book, and peasants had the right idea I'm sure.

Tales of Whimsy said...

When I was young I lived for Sweet Valley High and The Lion, the witch, and the wardrobe :)

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)